Litigation Support and Forensic Economics
Our team of analysts has extensive experience in litigation support and expert testimony on a wide variety of aviation and aviation-related issues. Recent examples include:
- Expert testimony before the US District Court in a dispute related to the conversion of commercial jetliners to freighter configuration, aircraft values and economic damages that resulted from a failure in timely delivery.
- Expert support and assessment of economic damages in an arbitration between an aircraft manufacturer and a key supplier with respect to a dispute over risk-sharing payments.
- Expert support and affidavits in a Canadian case involving a dispute over an aircraft that had been damaged prior to delivery to a customer, and the impact of damage, repairs, and a subsequent lightning strike on the value and acceptability of that aircraft to a new aircraft customer.
- Expert report and affidavits in a Hong Kong case involving disputed charges related to the maintenance of a private jetliner that underwent an overhaul to “head of state” standards, with a focus on component replacement costs.
- Expert testimony in an arbitration involving a breach of contract dispute between a major aerospace company and an entrepreneurial venture to re-engine a popular business jet.
Please contact us for additional details on our experience or a confidential discussion regarding potential litigation support.