AIR-Aerospace Intelligence LLC
Terms of Sales, Use of Website and Published Information (2021-1)
- All prices quoted are US Dollars
- Website is defined as all page(s) accessible from www.airdsa.com
- Reports and subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final once submitted.
- AIR (AIrIntelligence LLC dba AIR) and its partner AirInsight Group (AIG)shall not be liable for delays or failures in performing its obligations resulting from any cause beyond AIR and its partner AirInsight Group (AIG) LLC reasonable control.
- AIR does grant customers the right to use and distribute two (2) copies of each market report within customers’ own organization (excluding affiliates, subsidiaries, etc.). Additionally, customers must not resell, distribute copies of the online notes, website material, report or otherwise commercially gain, from divulging the information to third parties without the prior written consent of AIR LLC. Quoted subscription prices to AIR Notes or Forecast products are for one physical site only and cannot be distributed to another corporate location. For multiple locations please contact us prior to purchasing.
- AIR shall not be liable for any consequential damages suffered by its customers in relation to the subject area of the reports and customers’ business decisions based on the finding of our research. In no event shall AIR and AIG, nor any of its officers, directors, consultants and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. AIR and its partner , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- You acknowledge that AIR owns all right, title and interest in and to the airinsightresearch.com and airdsa,com websites, domain name, logos, marketing, sales, all listed and planned studies(s) , forecast products, and analyst notes published, including without limitation all intellectual property rights. Such rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, illegally distribute, including storing our content on a retrieval system or website accessible by third parties, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works for commercial or competitive gain that may compete directly with AIR products or services. This section does not apply to our customers’ legitimate internal and proprietary use of AIR information as described in paragraphs 4 and 5.
- You are specifically restricted from the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of our content available from this website;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable US or local laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Export to or purchase from any of our research to/from embargoed countries listed by the US State department at the following page: https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_country_landing
- are a Specially Designated Nationals And Blocked Person listed at https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx
- By downloading any information, using any data or document from our website, or by purchasing any service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and agree to comply with all applicable US export control laws. You also represent that you are not under the control of, are not located in (as a resident or national) any prohibited country, and are not considered to be a prohibited person or entity as described in the above US government links.
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and AIR and its partner AIG may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well. AIR customers understand that failure to fully comply with the terms expressed in this section shall be construed as a material breach of AIR terms of service.
- Using this website if under the age of 18 years old
- Any amounts due and payable to AIR Inc but not received within the terms of payment specified on the invoice may be charged, at our discretion, a late fee of five percent (5%) per month on the balance owing. In the case of a lawsuit by AIR to recover moneys due and payable by customer under these terms, customer is hereby liable for reasonable costs incurred by AIR to secure such payment including, but not limited to, collection charges and professional legal fees.
- These terms of sales will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with these terms will be brought solely in King County, WA and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- AIR and its partners, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between AIR LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website and our intellectual property, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- You have read and agree to abide by the terms of this agreement